March 9, 2008

new Ish | pets: birds,owls and saddles


If you don't already have Future Sounds as one of your regular visits make sure you are hitting it on the regular. I myself have embarrassingly slept for a brief minute and recently realized my foolishness after uncovering a bounty of goodness. Here's a sampling of some of my favorites that have been recently featured.

Tracks from The Grizzly Owls and Birds & Batteries below. Also be sure to check out the sites directly to heard music from My Pet Saddle and The Mumlers.

Download: The Grizzly Owls - Rifles and Hemlines
Download: Birds & Batteries - I'll Never Sleep Again
Download: Birds & Batteries - Turnstyles

Birds & Batteries play the Bay Area Take Over SXSW Day Party on March 13th at Beauty Bar. Also- Future Sounds 31 arrived in the mail this week as well. Look for favorite tracks posted soon.

No comments: